Tired of seeing the same results year after year? Sales going up and down with the economic forecast. Handing other people money for advertising that you are not really sure what the return, if any, is?
We are here to help! Let us show you how to use catering & direct marketing to fill up your inbox with more requests than you can handle for new business.
This is book outlines the strategies we have used to grow our catering sales by over 30% per year for the last 5 years!
This is not a get rich quick scheme and is not for lazy restaurant owners.
There is no such thing as something for nothing. You will get out of this book what you put into it.
If you are looking for a spark to help take your sales to the next level than this is the book for you.
After executing thousands of catering events and implementing marketing strategies from hundreds of books, we have condensed all of our experience into this e-book so you can hit the ground running!
Can you afford to wait?
Have you ever made a change in your business and thought where you might be if you had made that change 5 years ago?
This book includes tons of those ideas for change! We have already made the mistakes so you don’t have to.
We are the dynamic duo of Jeremy Hood and Chris Shindle.
Six years ago my father handed over the reigns to his BBQ restaurant.
After the first year we knew our numbers always looked better when we had a lot of catering going on.
There was just one problem. The catering sales were so inconsistent, they were all over the place!
We knew we had to focus on growing catering sales. This book outlines all the strategies we used to do it.
At the time we started focusing on catering we were doing a little over $100k in catering sales…
This year we are on pace to hit $900k!!
Now we can’t guarantee you will see similar results. Hopefully you see better results.
What we can guarantee is that if you are willing to put in the work, you will see results. If you are ready to put in the work wait no more.
This book will teach you things like
- How to setup your first catering
- How to staff your catering events
- How to use software to take control of your marketing
- How to create sales funnels that consistently bring new catering leads to you
- How to create repeat business
Here are the sales we booked for the first 6 months of 2016.
And here are the total sales for 2015
We are talking about serious growth!
Once the momentum starts it continues to build on its own. Each year we put up these huge growth numbers (over 40% for 2016 so far) I keep expecting them to level off.
I’m sure it will eventually but these strategies have really taken our catering sales to the next level.
After the first year or two you will start seeing the referrals come in. That is when things really get exciting!
That’s right I said after the first year or two. These systems take time to put in place.
However, once you have the ball rolling you won’t look back. We have tried hard to provide excellent value with this book.
These are time tested strategies that you will be able to use for many years to come.
Do yourself a favor and invest in your future now!
- Guerrilla Marketing Ideas for Small Catering or Restaurant Businesses - That is guerrilla not gorilla! Guerrilla marketing is one of those terms that catches your attention, it just sounds sexy! In this article, we are going to present you with a few guerrilla marketing ideas you can use to promote your restaurant or catering business. What is Guerrilla Marketing? Guerrilla marketing is just a fancy way of saying you have no budget and you need to produce results! Guerrilla marketing is not confined to any certain strategy, in fact, guerrilla marketing strategies are usually outside of the box types thinking. Another benefit of guerrilla marketing is that your competitors will… … Continue reading "Guerrilla Marketing Ideas for Small Catering or Restaurant Businesses"
- Follow Up Email Template to Potential Wedding Client - When a client contacts you for a quote, they are shopping! At this very moment they have decided to start shopping and are looking to make a decision and ultimately buy! You or your company needs to be ready to assist them as fast as possible. Later I will show you the template I use to follow up with our prospective clients, after we have already sent them a quotation. Put yourself in the shoes of the consumer. When you are shopping and ready to buy, you need a vendor ready to sell. If they are not ready, you move… … Continue reading "Follow Up Email Template to Potential Wedding Client"
- Wedding Food Tasting – What To Expect? - Wedding Caterings have taken our catering operation to exponential growth! A big part of booking this wedding business is by offering wedding food and menu tastings. What should you expect during these catering food tastings? Doing these tastings gives us the chance to: Meet the client The client the chance to meet us Learn about their special day The needs they have Discuss & show linen samples, place settings, and of course they get to try out our delicious product. This is the very best opportunity to put your best foot forward and make a great impression. For us, this… … Continue reading "Wedding Food Tasting – What To Expect?"
- 5 Easy ways to promote your restaurant online - Everyone is online. OK well not everyone but for all intents and purposes of this post, everyone is online. They are also increasing just using their phone to be online. So if all of your customers are online, where do you think you need to be? On the radio? TV? Nope…online! I’m sure you are already online in some way, shape or form but here are a few easy ways to get better at promoting your restaurant online. Advertise for Facebook likes Some of the best results we have had in growing our Facebook fan page is simply advertising for… … Continue reading "5 Easy ways to promote your restaurant online"
- Top 10 Restaurant Marketing Blogs to Follow in 2016 - As an independent restaurateur, we are always trying to find resources that can help us improve our operation. However, we don’t always have the time needed or wanted to search for these resources. So I thought I would share some of the resources we regularly follow to save you some time. While you can spend hours scouring pages of Google results, start with these right here. There is plenty of information to keep you busy for a while. These top 10 restaurant marketing blogs can be great resources, that is, if you have some spare time to read them! These… … Continue reading "Top 10 Restaurant Marketing Blogs to Follow in 2016"